We are looking for like minded creatives to join our brand.
Current positions available:
Content Team Member
Do you love filming, editing and all things social? We are looking for a content team member to support us in providing the best possible content for our clients. The job role will entail all areas of the business including filming, editing and social media management. We need a versatile person who has a creative eye and can keep pace with changing needs. This job offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a wide range of world famous brands, public figures and a like-minded friendly team. If you can think outside of the box, have the willingness to learn and can overcome problems, you could find yourself in the best job you've ever had!
We are looking for someone who...
- Has a keen interest in filming and photography
- Knows their way around a DSLR (On manual settings)
- Has the desire to learn
- Has a valid UK Driving license and can drive for work purposes
- Has a passport to travel on potential trips abroad
Things you'll be working on:
- Filming creative content for a wide range of brands
- Editing content ready for social media, web or TV.
- Scheduling social media posts, creating campaigns and running adverts
- Top secret action sports videos!
- General day-to-day tasks
We will support you and provide additional training on:
- Filming with high end production cameras
- Using all in house production equipment including stablisation, lighting and audio
- Editing with Premiere Pro
- Colour grading and sound design
- Social media marketing
Film qualifications are not essential but will be valued, as will experience with Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop and After Effects.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply with any relevant information including previous work/ examples (if any) , CV and a personal note to why you would be ideal for the role.
Copyrights © 2018 All Rights Reserved by Perspective Studios Limited.
Company Number: 10995181